[Dixielandjazz] FW: "With Billie" reviewed

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Sun Jun 26 16:58:54 PDT 2005

Unfortunately, this has long fallen off the website listed, but back in
April, the audiobook version was available for a listen.  As a fan of audio
books, I enjoyed the read...and fortunately saved a copy.

[Dixielandjazz] Billie Holiday biography
Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com Andy.Ling at Quantel.Com
Fri Apr 8 03:45:53 PDT 2005

I don't remember anyone mentioning this, so in case they haven't

The BBC book of the week this week has been a biography of Billie
Holiday told through the voices of those who knew her.

To listen to it go to :-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/arts/book_of_the_week.shtml

I'm not sure how long it will stay there so I would check
before next Monday

Andy Ling
--
Snogpitch