[Dixielandjazz] Castaway News

postmaster at clevedonjazzclub.co.uk postmaster at clevedonjazzclub.co.uk
Sat Jun 25 01:17:18 PDT 2005

Castaway News Mailing List

Hi

The latest edition of Castaway News - a two month edition for June and July - is now on the web site,  www.castaway.clevedonjazzclub.co.uk

I apologise for the hiccup in continuity but I've had stroke! I'm getting better now and production should get back to normal soon. The Club continues as normal - next night features Roger Wells' Dixie Hotshots on 14 July. See you there!

Trevor Tomasin

'phone (44) 0700 5806 252

fax (44) 0700 5806 253

www.clevedonjazzclub.co.uk - Clevedon Jazz Club - details & events.

Www.castaway.clevedonjazzclub.co.uk - Castaway News - the Clubs Newsletter.

Www.weekend.clevedonjazzclub.co.uk - The Long Weekend - Clevedon's Annual Jazz Weekend,.

This e-mail & any attachments to it, have been automatically checked for 'nasties' by Norton Internet Security 2005.