[Dixielandjazz] Re: "In the Mood"--lyrics?

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Thu Jun 23 13:44:23 PDT 2005

Glad to know that I still have a grip on some past memories. I was
losing faith after I made the "Pepsi/nickle/pickle" error.

But does anyone know about the source of the "Whatchacallit" lyrics,
the full set, and who recorded them? I loved the Andrews Sisters
version that Bill Haesler sent on--sooooo hep-cat 40's!

Charlie Suhor