[Dixielandjazz] Re: Waltz

Ric Giorgi ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 21 12:21:31 PDT 2005

>I'm surprised that no one has mentioned
>"My Buddy".
>
>Cheers,
>Al

[My Reply:] Greetings Al, in fact I did mention "My Buddy" and a few other
in an effort to reduce "lurking" around here but it doesn't seem to have
done much good. ;-)
Cheers, Ric Giorgi

[My Reply:] [snipped] add to those - My Buddy, Always, I Dream Too Much, The
Waltz in Swing Time (both Jerome Kern), Sunrise - Sunset, Dancing With Tears
In Your Eyes, Charade (another Mancini!) Cruising Down The River, Under
Paris Skies, Why, Matchmaker, Sunrise - Sunset (both Jerry Bock), - wow
where do you end this list OK even try Greensleeves, it works great.