[Dixielandjazz] Favorite Waltzes

Zenith Sydney zenith at ans.com.au
Mon Jun 20 15:21:05 PDT 2005

Yes I agree George,

For our "Lewis clone" version please visit www.sydneyzenith.com  at Sound
Samples under Index then click on track 5.  For those with slower systems
you need to wait a few minutes (5.57 Meg) if interested.

Tom (would you play a gig in Bali?) Wood
PS For Bob - your daughter Molly was featured in the June Australian Woman's
Day photographed as the new mum at an on-stage Breakfast Club reunion.