[Dixielandjazz] Guy Lombardp's First Band Was a Jazz Band

Len Nielsen lennielsen at telus.net
Sun Jun 19 20:11:11 PDT 2005

Today June the 19th is apparently the 103rd anniverary of Guy Lombardo's
birth and only nice things should be said about someone on their birthdate.

I believe that Guy Lombardo could very easily have been crowned the King
of elevator music had there been music in elevators in those days. :)

Len Nielsen