[Dixielandjazz] Swin those songs was NEW TUNES FOR OKOM?

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 19 19:32:39 PDT 2005

on 6/19/05 8:26 PM, Charlie Hooks at charliehooks2 at earthlink.net wrote:

> On Sunday, June 19, 2005, at 04:01 PM, LARRY'S Signs and Large Format
> Printing wrote:
>
>> Everything can't be swung and few swing tunes can become rock.  Of
>> course that's my opinion.  Taking spaghetti and throwing soy sauce
>> on it doesn't make it Chinese.
>
> No disagreement here.
> Charlie

Well here I was agreeing with you guys until the spaghetti part. Spaghetti
came to Italy from China via Marco Polo so it is Chinese whether or not you
throw soy sauce at it. :-) VBG

And so to, taking noodles from China and covering them with tomato sauce did
apparently make them Italian. :-) VBG

Cheers,
Steve Barbone