[Dixielandjazz] LA Area Jazz Meet 6/18/05

Gene & Betty Lynch bettylynch at verizon.net
Wed Jun 15 23:50:56 PDT 2005

This Sunday (6/18) Jazz Forum meets 1 to 5 PM at the Moose Lodge, 1600 Ocean Park Blvd., Santa Monica, CA.  The feature is the Jazz Forum All Stars, a group of our very best regulars.

Other sets are for our excellent sit-in musicians.   Admission $8, members $6,  performing musicians free. There is dancing and a full bar with reasonable drink prices and food is available.  Call (818) 343 0398 or (310) 477 9955 for more info.

Gene & Betty Lynch
Redondo Beach, CA