[Dixielandjazz] Headstones, etc.

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Wed Jun 15 18:12:24 PDT 2005

I believe that jazz writer Floyd Levin had much to do with Jelly finally
getting "stoned" after his out chorus.

Just lurking for a day or two after letting about 7,000 messages accumulate
unread.  It seems I have little time for the really important things in life
these days!

And, yes, I remember St. Peter well for many years.  Maybe even pre-okom
days.

Dick Broadie