[Dixielandjazz] DJML Gift Shop

Williams, Bob robert.c.williams at eds.com
Wed Jun 15 14:45:58 PDT 2005

I, too, have one of the original Bill Gunter-designed t-shirts, although
somehow it's gotten smaller.

I have the proud distinction of being one of the early members of this
list, and had a conversation or two with Saint Peter, a very charming
man indeed.

Ah yes, I remember those days fondly... back when the list argued mostly
about either the paucity of discussion or the excess of off-topic posts.

Bob Williams
Trombonist Extraordinaire and
The Worlds's Most Modest Man
mailto:slushpump1 at comcast.net