[Dixielandjazz] DJML Gift Shop

Aad Overeem aad.overeem at wanadoo.nl
Wed Jun 15 14:36:09 PDT 2005

Yes have one, and also the first design T-shirt "There's jazz in my mailbox"
from 1996!
That long ago? ;-\  I was one of the (mostly lurking) listmembers when sadly
missed DJML creator Peter Lovric was still alive 1995.

Thanks Bob Ringwald for maintaining this great list!

All the best,
Aad Overeem
Netherlands