[Dixielandjazz] Brad Terry, Quick Responses

Flip Oakes flip at flipoakes.com
Tue Jun 14 18:23:15 PDT 2005

Hi Bob,

>LR Tapes as a CD

Yes, I bought it as a CD, from Brad, and the Trilogy Trio, with Brad Terry
as well. This CD is one of the most amazing Piano Trios Ever. You have to
realize The Piano player, and String Bassist are 16 yrs. Old, the drummer is
14 yrs. I can't find the CD, however it's in my I tunes, so I can burn you a
CD. If I remember correctly, these kids are from Poland, and met at a Jazz
Seminar, and just started playing together. I have never heard anything
better.

Please send me your address..... I'll get them right out to you....

Yes, please send me whatever you want.

All The Best,

Flip Oakes

Flip Oakes
³Wild Thing Trumpets²
COME AND HEAR THE DIFFERENCE
http://www.flipoakes.com

³To read what Wild Thing Owners say about their horns, click on this²
http://www.flipoakes.com/testimonials.htm

Flip Oakes
2559 Mottino Dr.
Oceanside, Ca. 92056-3421
760-643-1501
760-643-1511 Fax

To Hear the Flip Oakes Wild Thing Trumpet go to
http://www.flipoakes.com/multimedia.htm