[Dixielandjazz] ISPs

Richard Stevens thejazzfactory at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jun 13 13:40:21 PDT 2005

Hi All,
(providing I am not blocked by your spam mail filter)

Rather than block the mail from individual servers I recommend use of the
spam filter in "Office 2003" I tried a lot of filters in the past but I have
good results now. It is important to update the program every so often to
include new spammers or you can set it to automatically do this. Every few
days I delete the spam after checking to see if one got diagnosed wrongly. I
collect mail from four different servers and I don't think blocking a server
is very productive.

Still, I know of one lapsed member of this list who gets upset if you send
emails with the thread still attached. He reckons it clogs up his computer!
In these days of 120 gig hard drives and programs which hog resources what
difference does a few bytes make!
Jazz Content....... My two computers have over 10 gigs of jazz mp3s apiece.

My entire saved email file for the last 2 years only amounts to 130 meg.

regards,
Richard Stevens
www.thejazzfactory.net