[Dixielandjazz] For Jerry Gordon

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Sun Jun 12 18:13:22 PDT 2005

Don't know why you had a problem, Nancie. I do use 0spam for filtering,
but it doesn't show any bounced messages.

We've never been the official organizers, but have been occasionally
involved. To tell you the truth, we haven't even thought about Moodus
yet. However, I will do what I can to get one organized, and will
certainly keep the list informed.

Mike Johnson gave me the very sad news that there won't be a washboard
concert in Moodus this year. Don't know why; I'll talk to him about it in
Logan next week.

Jerry (the one from Troy)