[Dixielandjazz] 'Flumpet'? (was 'Nuther dumb question)

David Livingston snargi01 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 16:19:14 PDT 2005

You are correct. A flumpet is a somewhat of a cross
between a trumpet and a flugelhorn. It has the warmth
of a flugelhorn with the projection of a trumpet. It
is made by Dave Monette http://www.monette.net and
will only cost you about $10,000. ;)

David (doesn't play on a Monette) Livingston
Dixieland Gumbo Internet Radio
The BEST place on the web to hear Traditional Jazz

To inquire about getting your band on the station
contact Dave at snargi at dixielandgumbo.com