[Dixielandjazz] Submission

Phebe Wehr pnwehr at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 8 05:21:55 PDT 2005

RE:"The East Coast Has No OKOM at Jazz Festivals"

The Great Connecticut Traditional Jazz Festival is "under new management", and will be holding its annual jazzfest on July 29-31 at the Sunrise Resort in Moodus, CT.  We will feature Blue Street (with Bob Ringwald on piano ! ), Chicago Six, Cornet Chop Suey and Wally's Warehouse Waifs as well as other wonderful groups such as the Bearcats, the Galvanized Jazz Band, the Wolverines with Jimmy Mazzy, the Constitution Jazz Band and our own CT Festival band.  Big Easy Rhythm will come up from NYC with Ruth Brisbane, and we will also have the fabulous young Jonathan Russell.  Enough OKOM ???

Let me know if you want more information -- the website is www.ctjazz.org.  Hope to see some of you there..........

Phebe Wehr
pnwehr at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.