[Dixielandjazz] SOUND at SJJ

Mike C. mike at michaelcryer.com
Tue Jun 7 16:19:42 PDT 2005

Children's Stage, Plaza Piazza. I play with a college band that is
classified as a youth band. Even though we could probably be a pro band
for the festival's classification.

Mike

--
"A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into superstition,
and art into pedantry. Hence University education."

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it
to dance."

"You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were;
and I say 'Why not?'"

- George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)