[Dixielandjazz] Not OKOM But

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon Jun 6 22:18:03 PDT 2005

While MTV is not exactly the channel most of us would watch, my daughter
Molly Ringwald, will be on there this Thursday night.  There will be some
sort of awards show and she, along with the rest of the cast of "The
Breakfast Club", will receive an award.

Since Molly sings Jazz and some of you have seen her in person over the
years, I thought that this might be of interest to the members of the List.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
Placerville, CA USA

"There are three kinds of men:
The ones that learn by reading.
The few who learn by observation.
The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for
themselves."
--William Penn Adair (Will) Rogers B: 11/4/1879 D: 8/15/1935