[Dixielandjazz] The Boondockers, Sacramento Area

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon Jun 6 21:54:10 PDT 2005

Join The Boondockers at Giovanni's Pizzeria, Wednesday June 8, 2005.

Giovanni's Pizzeria
5924 South Landpark Dr.,
Sacramento, CA.
Tel (916) 393-7001.
6:00 - 9:00 PM, no cover charge.
Families welcome.

Directions:
>From Sacramento, go south on I-5 to Fruitridge Rd.
Turn left or east, under freeway, and go approximately 1/2 mile.
Turn right on South Landpark Dr.
and go approximately 1/4 mile to South Hills shopping center.
Giovanni's is on the right, next to the large market.

 For a nice article on The Boondockers, check out the front page of the
April, 2005 American Rag.

Visit our Boondocker web site and Gift Shop
http://www.theboondockers.com

--Bob Ringwald
Piano driver,
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)