Fwd: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Festival in Hungary

Bert Joss jaroberts at webtv.net
Mon Jun 6 09:50:14 PDT 2005

I sent the following message to Charlie Hooks AND the List, but he only
reproduced part of it, leaving out my plug for T.G.I.R.J.F.  Here it is
again:
Hey Charlie, it's Mimi BlAis, not Blois. I see her twice a year at The
Grand       International Ragtime/Josstime Festival held at Alexandria
Bay in New York every May and October. One of the best "small" festivals
on the circuit, IMHO.  Mimi is simply superb, and a fellow Montrealer!
      Bert Joss in Montreal

jaroberts at webtv.net