[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 30, Issue 8

Bob Loomis miltloomis at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 09:27:02 PDT 2005

David Richoux wrote:
"That kind of festival can work if you have 10 -
20 bands (like the Monterey festival) but the
Sacramento audience is way too large for a
"one hotel festival."   Even the Wintergrass
event organizers admit that they have some
problems with this venue size(snip)"

   Yeah, after I sent that suggestion I saw the
post about having 120 to 130 bands ... GASP!!!
... I retract my suggestion unless four or five
hotels and as many parks can be arranged and then
I guess you'd have what already exists or
something like it <GGG>.
   OK, I'll pay closer attention next year!

Happy Webtrails, Bob Loomis
"So Many Tunes, So Little Time!"