SPAM-LOW: [Dixielandjazz] New Orleans

Mike Marois Mike.Marois at HireLIVEMusic.com
Fri Jun 3 21:09:15 PDT 2005

Hey All;

I just want to say that I totally had a marvelous time playing a set and
conversing about the good old Dukes Days with Mr. Epp at the New Orleans
Jazz Club on Sunday afternoon.  I hope that we can share the stage again in
the not too distant future.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com
[mailto:dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com] On Behalf Of
heppkat at juno.com
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 11:58 AM
To: dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com
Subject: SPAM-LOW: [Dixielandjazz] New Orleans

Hi All:
Those of you that are going to New Orleans have a treat in store for you!
Jack Meheu and Jim Hessian are doing a duo at the Turtle Bay Resturant
located at 1119 Decatur st just south of the Palm Court Cafe.
They only play Fri & Sat from 8 to 12.
We all know how great Jack is but let me tell you Jim Hessian is a MASTER
pianist who plays all styles. They have worked out some duets that are
fantastic.
I had the luck to be there when Evan Christopher was subbing for the first
set and the Jack came in.
This was a "Happening"!!! They played duets like "Temptation Rag" with
Jim filling anything that was missing. Whew!!!!
Respectfully
Harry Epp
Muskat Ramblers
Ft. Lauderdale FL

Get Juno Platinum for as low as $4.97/month!
Visit http://www.juno.com/half to sign up today!