[Dixielandjazz] Re:Sony walkman minidisc recorders

LARRY'S Signs and Large Format Printing sign.guy at charter.net
Fri Jun 3 13:27:44 PDT 2005

Actually it's not hard.  I hit the mark button and mark each "track" the
first time I listen to the recording.  This really isn't necessary though
but can save time.  When I'm putting it onto the computer there is usually
enough time to stop the first one hit new and start the next track.  This
takes about a minute or less.  Then I go back and save everything after
titling the tracks.  I then edit all the tracks and save them again.  I
number them with the order that I want them to be recorded on the CD.

Larry Walton