[Dixielandjazz] Re: Live Recording - Technology

LARRY'S Signs and Large Format Printing sign.guy at charter.net
Fri Jun 3 13:03:11 PDT 2005

My biggest issue is balance and that is difficult using a simple mike setup
unless you have the mike  at least as far away as the band is wide.

A friend of mine has 2 CD's out that he recorded with his.  I have to say he
got it right and they are very good for a simple machine.  Again size and
equipment that I have to carry is a big factor.  I would like to carry less
not more.

Larry