[Dixielandjazz] anyone else who uses a MINI Disc

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Thu Jun 2 07:49:31 PDT 2005

Did you have any protection codes when you recorded? MD recorders can
be set to prevent digital copies or maybe your computer is also
protecting you from yourself...  Check the MD record set-up menu. Worst
case - you might be stuck with only being able to input analog sound
files...

Good luck

Dave Richoux