[Dixielandjazz] Computer Needed, Sacramento Area

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Wed Jun 1 14:24:45 PDT 2005

Well, we made it home in one piece.  Thanks to everyone for coming by and saying 'hi.'  I hope you liked what you heard.

I especially need to thank Bob Ringwald for posting some requests for me to the DJML and some other leg work.  I got all wrapped up with keeping everything and everyone in line and wasn't able to keep up with a lot of things.  And, worse, we changed hotels after the first night, thus my contact info was no longer good.

Jim Maihack was a giant for accepting my Conn 20J and then schlepping it to the Cal Expo Hat Wrack.  I tried calling a couple of times, yet, business prevailed.  I owe you a big one Jim.

I hope everyone had as much fun as we did.  I need to sleep!!!  Alas, we leave tomorrow morning for a gig in Le Havre -- 7 1/2 hour drive.  This is just after our 19 hours of travel to get back from Sacto.

All the best, Gary

Gary Kiser
www.sacapulses.com
www.mojobrassband.com