[Dixielandjazz] The Boondockers Today At Giovanni's

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Wed Jul 27 08:21:50 PDT 2005

 Wanna beat the heat?  Remember, "It's a treat to beat the heat while you
beat your feet to the music of The Boondockers."

 The Boondockers will once again be featured at Giovanni's Pizzeria this
Wednesday evening July 27, 6:00 - 9:00 PM.
Bill Gunter is back from the Mammoth Jazz Jubilee and will be there with
washboard in hand.
Tom Shove will be subbing for me on piano as I am in the "Big Apple."
The rest of the Boondockers will consist of Bob Sakoi, trumpet; Bob
Williams, trombone; Paul Edgerton, reeds; Ralph Thompson, banjo and Darrell
Fernandez, bass.

Giovanni's Pizzeria
5924 South Landpark Dr.,
Sacramento, CA.
Tel (916) 393-7001.
6:00 - 9:00 PM, no cover charge.
Families welcome.

Directions:
>From Sacramento, go south on I-5 to Fruitridge Rd.
Turn left or east, under freeway, and go approximately 1/2 mile.
Turn right on South Landpark Dr.
and go approximately 1/4 mile to South Hills shopping center.
Giovanni's is on the right, next to the large market.

Visit our Boondocker web site and Gift Shop
http://www.theboondockers.com

--Bob Ringwald
Piano driver,
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)