[Dixielandjazz] Carl Halen's Gin Bottle 7

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Wed Jul 27 06:22:42 PDT 2005

I hate to be picky, Bill, but the records were cut in Dayton. ;)  I have
this LP, along with Riverside 12-261, Whoopee Makers' Jazz, which
contains Once in a While, You're Next, King Porter Stomp, 'Deed I Do,
Ugly Child, Snake Rag, Somebody Stole My Gal, Beale St Blues, Mabel's
Dream, Original Jelly Roll Blues, Copenhagen and Emperor Norton's Hunch.

PETE: If you're still interested, write to me off list. Once I've
transferred them to a CD, I can send them to you for a very fair price.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://timesunion.com/communities/jazz