[Dixielandjazz] Stereo in the Good Old Days

BudTuba at aol.com BudTuba at aol.com
Tue Jul 26 20:17:40 PDT 2005

In a message dated 7/26/05 12:25:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stangeland at earthlink.net writes:

I  remember building a 15" Carlson folded horn speaker enclosure from a kit
in  the early 1960s. It still takes up about 8 cubic feet in my living room.
I  also enjoyed building Knight kits and Heathkits. My last effort was  a
Heathkit TV in about 1975. Now-a-days you'd be working for $10/hour if  you
built something from a kit.

Which for a retiree isn't real bad pay.  Where do I sign up?

Roy (Bud) Taylor
Smugtown Stompers Jazz Band
"...we ain't just  whistlling dixie!"