[Dixielandjazz] Bob Sisco or Joe Seiter

LARRY'S Signs and Large Format Printing sign.guy at charter.net
Tue Jul 26 11:06:49 PDT 2005

Did anyone ever meet Bob Sisco in the early 60's.  He went to California to be a professional musician / arranger but was killed shortly after getting there.  Bob was a very good alto player and I did one of his big band arrangements once.

Also another friend from the past.  Does anyone know a Joe Seiter.  Joe played Trumpet and I believe went to NY. I think he worked in the TV industry because I saw his name in some credits once but might not have been the same person.  He went to HS in St. Louis.

Larry Walton
St. Louis