[Dixielandjazz] Question re Tommy Dorsey Stereo Film Clip

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 23 13:22:50 PDT 2005

> 2) It would be easy to create a "stereo effect" for today's market using
> techniques developed by DJML member Richard Broadie,  Robert Parker and/or
> others.

This seems to me the most plausible.  Because the stereo effect is "too
good," in my opinion, for what could've been produced in 1943.  Even the
1932 Ellington studio stereo tracks have a 1932-ishness to them,
--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
Special Assistant to the Presiding Archbishop
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org