[Dixielandjazz] Little Switzerland also has polka music

Artwoo at aol.com Artwoo at aol.com
Tue Jul 19 15:53:03 PDT 2005

Hi: Just to let anyone else in the Bay Area know that the Steve Balich Polka
band also plays at Little Switzerland...usually 2x a month from
5-9pm...Aug.14, 25, Sept 11, 25, Oct 9, Nov 6, 20, Dec 31 (9-1am), and other dates TBA.
Check out their web site: http://www.lilswiss.com/ If you have an interest in
accordion music check this out:http://www.cotatifest.com/ We have been playing
polka music at the festival for its entire 16 year span.

Little Switzerland, operating since 1904, is a fun environment which is
friendly and very lively. It is located in the heart of the Sonoma wine country, so
after a day of wine tasting, you can complete the experience with good food
and live music.

The Steve Balich Polka Band plays a variety of dance music from polka to
tango and swing. We have been working with Little Switzerland since 1990.

I play trumpet and trombone in the group and would welcome hearing from any
local musicians or dancers regarding Little Switzerland.

In addition to great entertainment, the food and beverages are tasty and
reasonably priced.

Sincerely,
Art Wood
cellphone 510-610-1539

PS I've heard the Gold Coast band; they are terrific and deserving of your
support!