[Dixielandjazz] Randy Reinhart and others Jazz Cruise

Bret E. Bradford bbradford at cruisecafe.com
Mon Jul 18 22:48:49 PDT 2005

Though I've posted it here before, just a reminder our JazzFest at Sea is coming up soon. Reservations must be made by August 29th. The line up is as follows:

THE BLACK DOGS featuring Tom Hook – Piano & Vocals, Ed Metz Jr – Drums, Davey Jones – Cornet, Bobby Durham – Banjo & Guitar, Pat Gullotta – Trombone, Terry Myers – Clarinet & Sax and Matt Perrine – Tuba & Bass.

THE EAST COAST ALL-STARS featuring Allan Vaché – Clarinet, Randy Reinhart – Cornet & Trombone, Mark Shane – Piano, Bob Leary – Guitar, Phil Flanigan – Bass, Eddie Locke – Drums, Terry Blaine – Vocals and Special Guest Warren Vaché Jr – Cornet.

Also featured are Allan Vaché’s Big 4, Terry Blaine & The Swingin’ Sunshine Boys and Special Guest Star… John Cocuzzi.

Any info including rates can be found at www.JazzFestatSea.com or by calling 800-654-8090.

Best regards,

Bret