[Dixielandjazz] OLY SWENSEN

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 18 20:35:24 PDT 2005

Oly Swensen who emigrated from Sweden, was a hard working sod buster, owned
a 1000 acre farm in the rolling hill area of Minnesota. He married Inge, who
had recently arrived from the old country.

He worked hard in the fields all day, and liked to make love outdoors in the
afternoon at random times. His friend Swend asked how he did that when he
was so far away from the house, often out of sight of the farm house.

Oly said, "Simple training. I take my rifle with me a fire off a shot when
the urge strikes. Then Inge come a running in the direction of the gunshot
and we have a go. No matter where I am, she gets there quickly."

A month later Swen stopped by Oly's farm and not seeing Inge asked Swen
where she was.

"Don't know", replied Oly. "Haven't seen her since hunting season started."

Musical content. Badda Bing, badda boom.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone