[Dixielandjazz] RE: Tommy Dorsey Film Clip with Mickey Rooney

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Sun Jul 17 12:08:29 PDT 2005

If one looks closely at the pianist when the clip begins, it's fairly
obvious that it isn't Rooney at the keyboard. Rooney comes in when the
camera pans from the strings to him at the piano. Notice that his hair is
lighter in color than at the beginning of the clip.

"Little Things Mean A Lot".

Why does Dorsey always cock his head toward the side when he's playing?

Stan
Stan Brager