[Dixielandjazz] Tommy Dorsey Film Clip with Mickey Rooney

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Jul 17 12:05:08 PDT 2005

Now I have been mistaken once or twice in my life :))

But somehow my memory tells me that Mickey Rooney actually did play
drums,  as did Mel Torme' and Johnny Carson

I could swear I saw or heard him on a TV show at least once, but of
course it is possible it was in the movie of which you speak.

Or is it Old timer's creeping up on me?

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins