FW: [Dixielandjazz] New Photos on Website

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Fri Jul 15 09:56:30 PDT 2005

Mike Woitowicz bragged about his new photos on the internet.  (I had a look,
Mike!)

I'll take the oportunity then to guide any of you who might have an interest
in seeing what one ex-Californian & his 4 Spanish buddies look like by
asking you to follow the link below:

http://www.kashprod.com/eng/index.php?mostrar=noticias

That will take you to the English version of our band page, with a calendar
of activities (click on red date to read about the various gigs) & a few
photos & descriptions of the Canal Street Jazz Band.

Click on Gallery at the top of the page, and you will find more pictures
than you probably wish to ever see of us all!  Might take awhile to load if
you're running on a slow line.  All the pictures can be clicked on for a
larger version.

Let me know if you think we're a handsome bunch!  There are some nice
pictures from the Royal Wedding we played a year ago in May.

The rest of the site is dedicated to my sound company, which if you've got
gobs of free time, anyone is welcome to have a look.

Jim