[Dixielandjazz] Oscar Aleman at the IAJRC Convention in Copenhagen

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Fri Jul 15 02:52:25 PDT 2005

Early July I was invented, together with Jørgen Larsen and Theo van de
Graaff, to give a presentation about our "El redescubrimiento de Oscar
Aleman" project at the 2005 IAJRC (International Association of Jazz Record
Collectors) in Copenhagen. Thanks to the  one of the major musicians that
participated in the famous 1938 Aleman Copenhagen recordings this meeting
became very exciting.

Anxious? Get some impressions at 2005 Copenhagen jazzfestival and IAJRC
Convention: http://durium.opweb.nl/copenhagen.htm

Keep swinging

Hans Koert
www.people.zeelandnet.nl/koerthchkz