[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Funerals

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Jul 14 15:50:54 PDT 2005

Now Elazar my good friend,  you of all listmates should have already
figured this one out, it is only a matter of marketing strategies,  I
shall henceforth provide you with the where with all to go Ye forth and
seek the gigs.

In the time honored traditions go to all the Jewish funeral directors
and get them to sell a PRE-NEED Policy to their clients and as soon as
the person gets Sick, call you the Band leader and have you come out
and start the party and celebrate his life as fast as you can before he
expires.   A Big selling point here is that he will be able to attend
his own home going party for several days or months before passing on
to the other side. :))     Since they are not yet dead you are not
breaking any religious laws or customs, and the family has the entire
year to not listen to any music after the final moment.  :))

P.S. get paid in advance from the Funeral home and not with a post
dated check from the dying guy either.  :))

Cheers,

Rabbi Wigginstien   aka "Doubting Thomas"