[Dixielandjazz] humor in jazz

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 09:38:36 PDT 2005

Isn't that standard uniform attire for Banjoist?

They switch to Purple and Green for Mardi Gras with a yellow vest.

Also known in some circles as "Sunday go to Meetin' clothes.

Considered Formal attire for Banjoist and astute Washboarders as well.

Running for my room and locking the door from the inside.    :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins