[Dixielandjazz] Difficulty in contacting Jazzology

Brian Harvey pembroke.dock02 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 11 02:43:15 PDT 2005

 Is anyone able to aid - advise me.
I am having trouble contacting George Buck's Jazzology concern in New
Orleans by email.
The normal address - geobuck at bellsouth.net - from which I receive messages
from them causes my messages to 'bounce' back with some explanation that the
message "timed out" having taken too long to transmit - even when it was
only minutes before the mail in question 'bounced'.
Now I have another problem. A guy I am working with in New Orleans (on a
jazz research project) who also uses bellsouth.net  - is also uncontactable
because mails to him are also 'bouncing'.
So - does anyone know what the problem is with bellsouth.net?

Musical content "One sweet letter from you" would be great if the email
system actually worked!!!!

Brian Harvey - in the wild hills of south Wales - UK.