[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Dixieland Web Sites

Steve & Cathy Pendleton bestofbreed at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 9 15:52:39 PDT 2005

Hello, all,

Thought I would write all of you, by copying my post to Gail
Kingston.  The Reunion Jazz Band looks forward to building its
schedule of gigs in the Midwest. So far, we're still FREE (except
for lodging and a meal or two per day,) so we are hoping to spread
Dixie and Trad to anyone who will listen!!

Best regards,

Steve Pendleton

P. S.  Next gig is the Ozark Jazz Society at Lake Of The Ozarks, MO
July 22 and 23.  Some of our guys play monthly at a Cajun style
restaurant by the name of "Jazz" in Columbia, MO.  We have a web
site, under our previous name, at ShingleShakers.com.