[Dixielandjazz] Re: pseudonymous musicians (was Left Bank Bearcats)

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue Jul 5 08:14:03 PDT 2005

Bill (and all)
We have a feature on our website - an instant playlist for the show on
the air and the previous show, so you can see the Artist, Song Name and
Album for my show until 6PM PDT each week. Then the set-list goes away
for a week or so until it is archived on the site so  I will also post
a copy to this list.

( More at http://www.kfjc.org/music/index.php and you can listen in at
http://www.kfjc.org/netcast/index.php  )

My show features OKOM between 10AM and 12 Noon PDT on Thursdays. I have
arranged to have my friend "Art Crimes" fill in for me when I travel so
the OKOM will still be happening.

Dave Richoux