[Dixielandjazz] The *French* Left Bank Bearcats

Doctorjazz29 at aol.com Doctorjazz29 at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 05:52:57 PDT 2005

In a message dated 7/4/2005 4:10:37 PM Mountain Standard Time,
box2 at twotonbaker.com writes:

Vickye,  does your LP have such off-the-wall tune titles as "Shakin' with
the B.B."  and "Shag Little Glowworm"?  If so, it would be that 1958 French
LP.

My LP has the following songs:
Monsieur Redwing
Chinatown, My Chinatown
Mighty Lak' A Rose
Mississippi Rag
Lonesome Railroad Blues
Oh, Them Golden Slippers
Bill Bailey, Please Come Home
When The Saints Go Marchin' In
The Shade Of The Old Apple Tree
Sunburst Rag
Mother Goose In Storyville
My Grandfather's Clock

Thanks to all of you who have added information for my "mysterious"  LP.

My record jacket does make mention being produced in Pennsylvania, so
I'm assuming this is the "fake" version.  Still it is good music and a
keeper for me.
My interest was in the date of the recording/LP and I think you gave me  the
answer to my question.

Vickye Blatherwick
Albuquerque NM