[Dixielandjazz] Ragtime LPs for sale

Dick Miller Dick_Miller at pmug.org
Mon Jul 4 22:01:10 PDT 2005

OK, the wife has given me the ultimatum: no more CDs until I make some
space by getting rid of some LPs. So here it is:

For sale: 21 ragtime music LPs, in excellent condition. $6 each disc, all
for $100. plus shipping. Artists include:

Bill Coffman/Kathy Craig, Chrysanthemum Ragtime Band, Joshua Rifkin, Max
Morath, New England Conservatory Ragtime Ensemble, New Orleans Ragtime
Orchestra, Ophelia Ragtime Orchestra, Red Rose Ragtime Band, Red Wing
Blackbird Ragtime Band, Southland Stingers, Swingle Singers, Trebor
Tichenor, Waldo's Ragtime Orchestra, William Bolcom.

For a complete list, e-mail Dick Miller at dick_miller AT pmug DOT org.

--Dick Miller