[Dixielandjazz] Re: Glory, glory

Patrick Cooke amazingbass at cox.net
Mon Jul 4 11:07:20 PDT 2005

Jack Tracy said:
  I'll be 79 this month, and I am still not old enough to agree that any
> person has the god-given right to judge another human being's right to
> live
> or die.
     Jack, I'll be 78 next manth, but I don't see that that has anything to
do with what we're talking about.
     I'm normally against capital punishment, because a I believe a lot of
innocent people wind up being unjustly executed; but I find myself
occasionally making exceptions to my non-excution policy....notably John
Brown, Charles Manson, Osama bin Laden, Pohl Pot, and any number of
slightly lesser offenders.
     I concede Jack, that you are truly holier than I.
Let's take it off list, shall we?

Jazz content: "I'll be glad when you're dead, you rascal you."  :-)

Pat Cooke