[Dixielandjazz] Reviews

iVOR jONES BANJONES at SAPO.PT
Mon Jul 4 08:14:00 PDT 2005

Hi.

Does anybody have an email address for 'The American Rag' or in fact any other US OKOM journal that might be interested in reviewing our magnificent new CD   'The Good Time Jazz Band in Sunny Portugal' or something like that.

I only ask because this is almost a OKOM free zone and we have nothing to compare standards with. Of course if we get reviewed, and it's a good review we could use it in our publicity, if it's a bad review we won't tell a soul. Is that OK

Ivor