[Dixielandjazz] Left Bank Bearcats (Paris)

dave at creolejazz.com dave at creolejazz.com
Sun Jul 3 14:58:49 PDT 2005

I've got one of their albums in a box in the garage (we just moved). I think
it's called "Le Jazz Hot" (maybe) and has a tune called "Stay Out of The
Bathtub, Honey (Pa's Makin' Gin)" which our group (in the late 70s) lifted
and played a while. Offhand, I don't remember much about the group and
haven't listened to the album in years since my turntable went by the
wayside about 1985.

Dave
"It's a treat to beat your feet."
The Creole Dixieland Jazz Band