[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland Gumbo Down

David Livingston snargi01 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 3 10:37:53 PDT 2005

I have restarted the station. Right now it has a small playlist but I'll be adding more songs throughout the day. I'll be restarting the playlist every time it is updated with more songs so there occasionally might be repeated songs.

snargi at pacbell.net wrote:To all the list members who listen to my Dixieland Gumbo internet radio station. I just found out Live365.com (the service provider) had a server crash that took out two of their hard drives. My station was stored on one of them. I am in the process of uploading songs right now. 10am PST.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

David Livingston
Dixieland Gumbo -- Internet Radio
Today's hot bands playing OKOM!