[Dixielandjazz] Pops/Bechet

glen page gpage at dccnet.com
Sat Jul 2 18:19:20 PDT 2005

I have just caught the last hour of this program, great stuff too. At the
closing there was promise of more tomorrow but I did not catch the details
and even more promising was the announcement of a full day of Louis on the
4th in honour of his birthday. Perhaps we will hear even more in August when
he was really born!

Great stuff, if you have the time catch it.

Glen.